End of Life
As our products are continually evolving with new features, please stay up-to-date as we introduce changes. This article ensures that you stay informed of changes that might impact your orders, so we can ensure that products can be shipped quickly to you with minimum downtime.
We send an email notification when changes occur, such as product deprecation, product name changes, regulatory amendments. In addition to sending an email, we post all End of Life circulars on this page so you can easily reference them.
Enlighted End of Life (EOL) Products
- Desk Sensor (DESK-SU-5E) End of Life (Download Desk_sensor_EoL.pdf)
- Ruggedized Sensor, 8-pin, High Bay, Bronze, (SU-5S-HRB), and
Ruggedized Sensor, 8-pin, Standard Bay, Bronze (SU-5S-LRB) End of Life (Download Ruggedized_SensorBronze_EoL.pdf)
The following PoE Switches have reached the End-of-Life (EoL) and are no longer actively supported.
- 16-port Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Switch sourced from Netgear (SW-PoE-16-8)
- 8-port Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Switch sourced from Linksys (SW-PoE-8-8), and
- 4-port Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Switch sourced from Netgear (SW-PoE-8-4)
- 8-port Smart Managed Pro Switch from Netgear (SW-PoE-8-8-NAS) (Download PoESwitch_EoL).
- Fixtureless Power Supply (PWR-NF) (Download Fixtureless_Power_Supply_EoL)
- Gateway Enclosure (Download Gateway Enclosure_EoL)
- Refer Gateway Bulletin Outdoor Enclosure for alternate installation idea.
We send an email notification when changes occur, such as product deprecation, product name changes, regulatory amendments. In addition to sending an email, we post all circulars on this page so you can easily reference them.
- Power Cable product code was renamed from CBL-5E-2W-30N to CBL-5E-PWR-30N
Part number 12-02769-01. (Download Cable Rename_0813.pdf)
Product Label Declaration
1. Australia RCM
The devices with the RCM logo comply with the Australian and New Zealand regulatory approvals requirements.
The Microsensor SU-5E (model SU-5E-01) is too small to have the RCM mark affixed on the product. As per guidelines to comply with the ACMA regulations, Enlighted has affixed the RCM mark in the installation guide and will affix it onto the carton packaging. Please refer to the Label Declaration letter.