Release Notes for Where v2.2
The release notes list the new features and enhancements added for Where v2.2 software.
The Where 2.2 release provides the following new features:
- Import maps with rooms, room types, and departments.
- A dashboard view of real-time inventory and status by department and floor.
- New events for battery, tag button press, and tamper button activated on the physical tag.
- Report and export current and historic locations, events, statuses, categories, etc.
- Add custom fields in tag record and search and report by fields.
The following list provides an overview of improvements made in Where v2.2:
- Scaled data pipeline to >200 tags in small areas.
- Improved location accuracy in a variety of installation types and building environments.
- Improved badge battery life for up to two years.
Where Spec Sheet v2.2
The Enlighted Where application reliably tracks and locates people in real-time in a building or across buildings in an enterprise. The Where application component integrated into the Enlighted IoT platform provides a unified solution leveraging data from the Enlighted sensors.
Asset Tag Spec Sheet
The Enlighted Asset Tag 1U is a part of Enlighted's Where global enterprise-wide real-time location system.
Badge Tag Spec Sheet
The Enlighted Badge Tag is a part of Enlighted’s Where Real-Time Location Service (RTLS) solution. Designed to be worn by an individual, the tag transmits Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) advertisements received by the Enlighted Sensor Network
View or download Badge Tag Spec Sheet.