For Partners and Customers
If your administrator has set up Single Sign-on (SSO) authentication for your organization, you can add SSO users. SSO is only available when your domain is registered in the Space application back end. To enable or disable SSO, please have your System Administrator contact Enlighted Support.
You must be logged in as a Space administrator to create a new user.
- Click the down arrow in the top right corner and navigate to Admin Settings.
- Select User Management.
- Select an existing organization from the dropdown list in the left panel.
- Select an existing user name from the User's dropdown list. If you are adding a new user, select Add New User.
- Check the Create SSO User check box. When this is checked, the Email, Password, and Confirm Password fields will be grayed out. The password will be system generated for an SSO user.
- Enter the user’s email address in the User Name field to validate the user on the authentication site.
- Choose the appropriate button to enable User Status. The following two types are defined:
- Active User – Can access the Space application.
- Inactive User – Cannot access the Space application.
- Choose the appropriate button to enable a User Role. The following two user roles are defined:
- User – Can access all features in the Space application, except admin functions.
- Admin – Manage, view users and assign admin roles to other users.
- Click the Create button.