Download the PVT.csv file. The PVT.csv template file has rows for the light dimming levels (0-100%) in 5% increments. Given below is a sample template file. To fill in the numbers in this template, follow the procedure described below:
- Attach the Enlighted sensor to the OEM's fixture connected to an AC power meter. The meter will provide the wattage reading for the fixture.
- Make sure that the sensor is commissioned; otherwise, refer to the article commission the sensor in Manage.
- Double click on the sensor and open the Fixture Details screen.
- Set the slider to 100% and note the meter reading. Enter the value for 100% light level in Row 28, Column B in the template.
- Drag the slider to set the dimming level in 5% increments, and note the power meter reading for every 5% increment.
- Fill in the rows from 8 through 28.
- Fill in the information for rows 1 through 6. If you are unsure of the information, verify the Fixture Details screen, and fill in the information in the template.
- For column C 'Include', leave the '1's in the table. The values in this column inform Manage not to skip reading the power value.
- In addition, leave the extra '1' at the end of the table in column D, as it indicates the end of the table.
- After filling in the attached file, upload the .csv file to Manage. Refer to the article Set up Soft Metering.
The following is a sample screen of the PVT table.