The ERC switch plates shipped between Jan 2020 through May 2020 may not flush against the wall, or if you find that there is a gap between the switch plate and the wall, the switch plate could wobble. If you have one of these ERC switches—or think you have, here's what you need to know.
Unsnap the switch plate from the ERC and check for the following:
- If you notice that you have a black back housing, please follow our return instructions or contact Enlighted Support to return this part for a white rear housing.
After you have received the white housing, follow the steps below to replace the switchplate.
1. Unsnap the front plate from the ERC (Enlighted Room Control) switch.
2. Unscrew the two screws on the backplate and remove the backplate.
3. Take the new backplate (white) and screw it on to the ERC.
4. Once the backplate is firmly secured, snap on the front switchplate.