Download the Manage Riser diagram.
The following detailed riser diagram shows the placement of Enlighted lighting devices such as sensors, control units, gateways, ERC switches, and Manage.
- Enlighted devices and wiring must be installed per state, local, and National Electric Codes.
- The maximum CAT5e or CAT6 cable distance between the Gateway and PoE switch or PoE switch to PoE switch is 300'. Installation is as per IEEE 802.3 Standards.
- One dedicated 20A, 120v circuit with a duplex receptacle, recommended for each 8-port PoE switch and Enterprise Manage (EEM).
- Fixtures with integrated Enlighted sensors and Control Units communicate wirelessly with the Enlighted Gateway.
- Groups of fixtures controlled by an Enlighted sensor and a single Control Unit communicate wirelessly with the Enlighted Gateway.
- Enlighted Room Controllers (ERCs) communicate wirelessly with Enlighted sensors on the same radio channel (Gateway).
Article is closed for comments.