Only the system or facility admin may edit information about the building and add new floors.
Determine the Building Location data such as the Latitude, Longitude and Time zone. For example, if the office building is located in New York, US, open Google maps, search for the location, right-click on the map's google map location to obtain the Latitude/Longitude.
Get the time server zone for America/Newyork
Obtain the sunrise and sunset time, for example, https://www.timeanddate.com/sun/usa/new-york
Edit Building's Location Data
To add or edit a building's location data,
- Select a facility in the facilities' navigation panel.
- Select a Campus > Building.
- Click the Settings tab.
- Select the Location Data drop-down list. The drop-down list provides two options: Use Org Values and Use Building Values. When the 'Use Org Values' option is selected, the Latitude and Longitude of the organization specified at the installation time are displayed. These values cannot be edited here; they can only be viewed. To edit the organization's location coordinates, see Edit Organization's Location Data.
- To edit the building's location data, select 'Use Building Values' from the drop-down list.
- Edit the Latitude and Longitude values for the building.
- Click Save.
Edit Organization's Location Data
To edit the location of an organization,
- Select Administration > Organization Setup.
- Edit the Latitude and Longitude information for the organization.
- Click Save.
Changing the Time Zone
Change server time zone to the required time zone, for example, America/New York.
NOTE: Manage will reboot after 2-5 minutes after the above configuration.