The release notes list the new features and enhancements added for Where v2.2 software.
The Where 2.2 release provides the following new features:
- Import maps with rooms, room types, and departments.
- A dashboard view of real-time inventory and status by department and floor.
- New events for battery, tag button press, and tamper button activated on the physical tag.
- Report and export current and historic locations, events, statuses, categories, etc.
- Add custom fields in tag record and search and report by fields.
The following list provides an overview of improvements made in Where v2.2:
- Scaled data pipeline to >200 tags in small areas.
- Improved location accuracy in a variety of installation types and building environments.
- Improved badge battery life for up to two years.