To convert a fixture into an Enlighted sensor ready fixture, you need to find the appropriate replacement driver or power control devices. This article lists the tested and verified lists* of drivers and or control devices.
However, note the following:
- The drivers or power controllers listed below are not the only list of compatible drivers and controllers. These are the drivers and controllers that Enlighted has tested and verified for our Eco-partners that are compatible. Other drivers and controllers in the market may also be compatible with the Enlighted IoT network. By suggesting this list of verified drivers, Enlighted gives no warranty or guarantee to these drivers' quality, performance, reliability, conformance to any geographical electric code.
- You can choose to use any brand-named DALI driver.
- Any DALI certified driver that can accept and execute ON, OFF, Dimming, DALI memory inquiry, and support Tunable White models including DT8, CCT control commands from the Enlighted Gen 5 2-wire sensor (SU-5) can be used.
- The Enlighted Gen 5 2-wire sensors (SU-5) source their power from the DALI Bus Power Supply Unit (PSU). Some drivers, such as Signify Xitanium SR and Dexal drivers have integrated PSUs to power the DALI bus. Other drivers without integrated PSUs will require an external DALI PSU to power the DALI bus. Refer to the DALI PSUs Spec Sheets and DALI solutions from Enlighted.
Refer to the following list of Enlighted tested and verified drivers:
- IoT Ready 2-wire Sensor Compatible (DALI) Driver List – List of DALI/DALI 2/D4i compliant drivers that work with the Enlighted IoT network.
- IoT Ready Profile 0, 0-10V Dimming LED Drivers – List of Profile 0 drivers verified to be compatible with Enlighted sensors.
- IoT Ready Profile 0 Phase Cut Dimmable Power Controllers – List of Profile 0 Phase Cut Power Controllers verified to be compatible with Enlighted sensors.