The Heatmap provides a color map to show the relative amount of activity on a floor based on occupancy. The visualization makes it easy to identify areas on the floor that have the highest activity and areas on the floor that are not being used.
Heatmaps are generated by tracking occupants’ motion and activity in the area around each sensor. The sensors register activities such as moving hands while seated, waving hands, walking, or typing. The maps use different colors to represent different levels of activity as shown in the legend. Shades such as orange or red indicate a greater amount of activity compared to shades such as green or blue.
To view heatmap for a floor,
- In the Facilities left panel, click on the floor.
- On the floor plan display, underneath the Floor Plan tab, is a drop-down list labelled View. Select Occupancy Heatmap in the drop-down list.
- Select a start and end date. You can select a maximum range of 30 days in the calendar.
- Choose a start and end time.
- Click Apply to view the Occupancy Heatmap.
The Download PDF downloads the Occupancy Heatmap.