For Partners and Customers.
The Utilization Details chart provides a detailed space utilization report for every space category on the floor.
To view Utilization Details, click the Buildings tab in the navigation bar. From the list of buildings, choose a building and select View Visualization in the Actions column.
- Choose a floor from the drop-down list.
- Click Utilization Details.
- Select a start and end date. You can select a maximum range of 30 days in the calendar.
- Choose a day of the week from the drop-down list.
- Click Apply to fetch sensor data.
The Utilization report is displayed as shown below. The black, gray, and white areas show the variation in occupancy levels for all space categories for the specified time range. Occupied segments are black; vacant spaces are white, the light to dark gray segments represent the degree of utilization. For example, for the space category Café Seating, the Utilization chart shows occupancy for all Café-seating spaces on the floor.