For Partners and Customers.
The Timeseries shows a timeseries bar chart of occupancy data for multiple time windows. There will be a stacked view of the occupancy data for all space categories on the floor for configured floors. The chart helps to identify trends in the occupancy rates and space usage. You can see which space types need to be increased or decreased and report peak occupancy times for the specified duration.
The stacked spaces show how occupancy has changed over time, indicating when and how spaces are being used. Each space category is color-coded for easy reference, and the legend identifies the space categories on the floor.
To view timeseries, click the Buildings tab in the navigation bar. From the list of buildings, choose a building, and select View Visualization in the Actions column.
- Choose a floor.
- Click Timeseries.
- Select a start and end date. You can select a maximum range of 90 days in the calendar.
- Choose a day of the week from the drop-down list.
- Choose an interval duration to observe Timeseries.
- Pick an occupancy data option. Three options are available to analyze occupancy.
- Occupancy Percent – Percentage of time each sensor is occupied on the floor.
- Sensor Occupied Minutes – Total number of minutes each sensor is occupied on the floor.
- Motion Events – Total number of motion events each sensor has detected.
- Click Apply.
Hovering over a bar in the graph shows data for that point in time for all color-coded space categories. The screen below is an example of the Timeseries chart.