The Enlighted sensors support three BLE modes: Off, Beacon, and Scan. To view sensors' BLE mode, refer to the article View BLE Mode. This article helps you to turn on or off the BLE mode.
TIP: When adding sensors to a Switch, a prerequisite condition is to enable the SCAN mode for sensors that are in close proximity to the switch. The sensors will broadcast the BLE commands to other sensors in the Switch Group. Refer to the article Creating a Switch Group.
To turn on or off the BLE mode,
- In the Facilities left panel, click on the floor name.
- In the floor plan display, underneath the Floor Plan tab, is a drop-down list labeled View. Choose Bluetooth Mode from the drop-down list.
- Select one or more fixtures on the floor plan and right click.
- Select Set BLE Mode in the dialog box.
- Choose Beacon or Scan to set BLE mode and click Apply. The sensors' BLE mode is enabled, and the sensors on the floor plan are displayed with the BLE icon matching its mode. See View BLE on Floor Plan.
- Choose Off to disable BLE mode and click Apply. The sensors' BLE mode is turned off, and the sensors on the floor plan are displayed with the BLE off icon. See View BLE Mode.
Viewing Bluetooth Sensors on the Floor Plan
The BLE sensors are displayed on the floor plan with their major and minor values displayed above the Bluetooth icon. For example, 113,45714. The major value is 113, and the minor value is 45714. Major values identify a specific group. For example, all beacons in the conference room are 113, and Meeting room beacons are 45. Minor values identify individual beacons within a group of major value beacons, such as a left entrance in the conference room is 45714, and the right entrance is 45804.
To view Bluetooth sensors on the floor plan,
- In the Facilities left panel, click on the floor. On the floor plan display, underneath the Floor Plan tab, is a drop-down list labeled View.
- Select Bluetooth mode in the drop-down. Only those sensors that have Bluetooth capability on the floor plan are displayed with the BLE icons.
Article is closed for comments.