This article describes the procedure to create a Scene Template. To know more about scenes, refer to the article, Create a Scene.
Scene templates are applied at the time of creating a new switch. Follow the steps shown below if your organization requires additional templates for a change in lighting to make spaces better suited for activities. For example, an assembly area may need brighter light levels.
- Click Facilities > Floor.
- Click Devices.
- Click on sub-tab Scene Templates.
- Click Create above the scene templates table. This will result in a Create Scene Template pop-up dialog.
- Enter Scene Template Name and click Save. The Add Scene button is enabled.
- Click Add Scene. The Add Scene popup is displayed.
- Type a name for the scene in the Scene Name field.
- Enter a value of light level in the Light Level field. Light Level must be in the range of 0 to 100.
- Click Save.
- Click Add Scene again to add more scenes as required; otherwise, click Close.
Editing or Deleting a Scene Template
Click Edit and modify the name in the Edit Scene Template and click Apply. To delete a scene template, click Delete. In the confirmation window, click OK to confirm.
Article is closed for comments.