After you schedule or run an on-demand throughput test, you can view the throughput results in a table format.
To view throughput results,
- Select a floor from the Facility left panel.
- Click the Floor Plan tab.
- Select Network in the View drop-down. A couple of network-related drop-down lists appear next to the Network drop-down list.
- In the Diagnostics drop-down, select Throughput Test.
- Select the test name from the Test drop-down list. The Test name refers to the test name automatically provided by the system while running the throughput test.
All sensors connected to a Gateway (GW) will have the same color. Darker shades indicate a lower Packet Error Rate (PER), representing a strong network connection compared to lighter color shades with a higher PER. The legend to the right identifies the PER. Hovering over a sensor brings up the sensor details with the PER.
For detailed insights, filter the results by PER or Gateway. By monitoring the metrics at a glance, you can determine how effectively the sensors communicate with the Gateway to learn what is working and not working and accordingly make decisions when assigning sensors to Gateways.
Article is closed for comments.