How do we order parts for the RMA warranty?
All Enlighted hardware products come with a limited five-year Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) warranty period from the date of shipment or based on a valid product under warranty based on the terms and conditions of your contract agreement. If Enlighted receives an RMA within the warranty period, Enlighted will replace the product with a new or refurbished part or product.
The following conditions must be met to qualify for an RMA:
- The product must be within the applicable warranty period.
- The defective products will be accepted only if they are not physically broken or damaged.
- The RMA number must be included along with the returned product.
- If requesting a full refund for newly purchased devices in the original condition, the product must be returned to Enlighted within 60 days from the date of shipment.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to submit the following information:
- Purchase Order number
- Project Name or Site Address
- Contact Name, Address, and Phone number
- A brief description of the issue
- Product Number and Quantity
The Enlighted Customer Support team will provide you with an RMA number and email the instructions for returning the parts along with a shipping label or an Enlighted FedEx account number to return the product.
What are the terms of contract conditions and warranty?
Please refer to the article Terms and Conditions to understand the warranty information.