To discover sensors on a floor,
- Select a Floor in the Facilities navigation tree.
- Click on Devices.
- Click on the Sensors sub-tab.
- Click the Discover button.
- In the Discover Sensors window, type the Number of installed sensors in the facility.
Tip: The Number of installed sensors must be more than the Number of discovered sensors.
- Click Start to discover sensors. The Discovering Sensors message is displayed, and the number of discovered sensors is updated as the Gateway communicates and discovers the sensors.
The discovered sensors are displayed in the Sensors table. To commission the Gateway, refer to the article, Commissioning Sensors.