You can monitor the firmware upgrade status of a device in the Firmware Upgrade screen. Navigate to Administration -> Firmware Upgrade.
In the Firmware Upgrade screen, click the Upgrade Job History tab to view the firmware image upgrade process's status. If the upgrading job fails, a Resubmit Now button appears in the Action column. Click Resubmit Now to upgrade the devices on which the upgrade failed immediately regardless of whether the upgrade was initiated automatically or manually.
The system automatically restarts the upgrade on the devices that failed, and the status for that job changes to Fail Retried. Continue the process until all devices in the selected job are upgraded. Clicking Abort cancels the job. To view the upgrade status of individual devices within a job, click on the Job Name.
The Job Name expands, showing each device's upgrade status within the job in the Status column.
- For instructions about adding Firmware image file, refer to the article Adding Firmware Image Files.
- For instructions about automatic upgrading of sensors, refer to the article Automatic Firmware Image Upgrade for Sensors.
- For instructions about manually upgrading the image, refer to the article Firmware Image Upgrade for Sensors, Gateways, and Plugloads.
- For instructions about upgrading the ERC image, refer to the article Manual Firmware Image Upgrade for ERCs.
- To know the latest upgrade path for all the Enlighted devices, see Upgrade Path for Enlighted Devices.
Article is closed for comments.