The Enlighted Plug Load Controller (PLC) transforms receptacles in 20A circuits to controlled and metered smart receptacles for energy-efficient and code-compliant plug load control.
View or download the required Spec sheet:
- PC-01-20 Spec Sheet North America
- PC-02-20 Spec Sheet Europe:
English rev.02 | German rev.02 (will be available in February 2023)
- PLCs are installed near the outlet or load they control, and they must be wired properly to the outlet.
- Place the PLC in the electrical closet or near an electrical panel for easy access and visibility.
- Plug Load Controller should be installed within the gateway's wireless range and close to any sensor of the group they belong to.
- PLCs need to hear from only one sensor and do not need to hear from all sensors in the group.
- The controlling sensor should belong to the same motion group to which the Gateway is assigned. Make sure the sensor is placed near the closet.
For floor outlets, the PLC must not be buried in the floor.
Quick Links for Install Guides, Line Diagram, and FAQs:
- Plug Load Controller (PLC) (PC-01-20) Install Guide
- Plug Load Controller (PLC) (PC-02-20) Install Guide
- Plug Load Controller PC-xx-20 Line Diagram
- Plug Load Controller FAQs