The Enlighted Fixture Mount Control Unit (CU) interfaces with Enlighted sensors and ballast or LED driver to intelligently control light behavior.
Available Control Units:
- Fixture Mount Control Unit for 0-10V drivers:
Control Unit (CU-4E-FMH) Spec Sheet The CU is mounted inside an enclosure.
- Nipple Mount External/Internal Control Unit (North America only):
Control Unit (CU-4E-NME/NMI) Spec Sheet. Intended for field installations, mounted on the side in the junction box using the nipple, or mounted outside of the fixture. Two versions are available, NME (Nipple mount external), where the sensor is external to the fixture, NMI (Nipple mount internal). the sensor is mounted internal to the fixture.
- Fixture Mount Control Unit for DALI drivers (Europe only): in support of our traditional 8-pin sensors and enabling hardware energy metering of traditional DALI drivers, the Fixture Mount Control Unit for DALI drivers is available ONLY in the EU countries accepting the CE mark. Please note that the Control Unit for DALI incorporates the DALI PSU, so there is no need to procure a separate PSU. The Control Unit for DALI does NOT support Tunable White (DT8) or Emergency Lighting (DT1) functions, but it has the ability to meter energy.
Control Unit (CU-4D-FM) Spec Sheet | Control Unit (CU-4D-FM) German Spec Sheet.
1. Refer to the corresponding Installation Guide:
- Control Unit (CU-4E-FMH) Install Guide
- Control Unit (CU-4E-NME/NMI) Install Guide
- Control Unit DALI (CU-4D-FM) Install Guide
3. Other reference articles for CUs:
- Control Unit Power Consumption
- Control Unit (CU-4E-FMH) EMC Considerations
- Control Unit (CU-4E) 3D Models (available only for Partners and Customers)
- Gen 5 Sensor Cables for Control Unit (CU-4E)
- Line Diagrams