The Enlighted Manage server provides a secure web-based interface to monitor, control, and analyze energy savings and other data collected by the Enlighted Smart Sensor network. Manage translates data from the sensor network into detailed energy, temperature, and occupancy insights around the clock.
Manage is usually mounted in an electrical or telecom room in the Enlighted Enclosure with the PoE and a double duplex receptacle. RJ-45 connectors are included for the Enlighted system to connect to the Corporate and Gateway Network.
Shipped Components: Enlighted Manage
Tools you may need: Phillips Screwdriver
A qualified electrician must perform installation and maintenance per local, state, and national electrical codes (NEC) and requirements.
- Replacement of a battery with an incorrect type that can defeat a safeguard (for example: in the case of some lithium battery types).
- Disposal of a battery into fire or a hot oven, or mechanically crushing or cutting of a battery, that can result in an explosion.
- Leaving a battery in an extremely high temperature surrounding environment can result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas.
- A battery subjected to extremely low air pressure may result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas.
- A qualified electrician must perform installation and maintenance under local, state, and national electrical codes (NEC) and requirements.
Manage can be installed on a backer board, which can be inside or outside of an enclosure.
Step 1: Unbox the packaging.
Step 2: Attach the mounting bracket to the backer board.
Step 3: Attach Enlighted Manage (EM) to bracket.
Step 4: Insert USB flash drive into USB port on EM.
Step 5: Connect the power cable to the power supply and plug it into a receptacle outlet. Connect the low voltage cable to the EM.
Step 6: Use an Ethernet cable to connect the “Building” Ethernet port on the EM to a standard port on the PoE Switch.
Step 7: “Dress” the cables in the enclosure using tie wraps and/or hold-downs.