Once a Whitelist User Group has been added to an Access Group, the users on the whitelist can be edited.
- To add and manage Whitelist Groups, Admin users must have Global Admin, Super Client Admin, or Client Admin to add and Whitelist User Groups.
- Admin users can only access this feature if the User and Access Management > Advanced user group and space access management setting in Basic Console is ON.
This page shows how to perform the following actions via the Building Access Groups page:
- Go to Advanced Console > Building Access Groups.
- Under the appropriate Access Group, click the name of the whitelist in the Edit Whitelist User Groups.
- To add a single user to the whitelist, enter their First Name, Last Name and Email.
- Click Add.
- Click Save Changes to User Group at the bottom of the popup.
Add or edit users in bulk via CSV
- On the Building Access Groups page, under the appropriate Access Group, click the name of the whitelist in the Edit Whitelist User Groups.
- In the Edit User Group Whitelist popup, click the Download User’s CSV.
- Open the CSV file on your computer and make updates to the user details. Delete rows for any users to be removed from the whitelist.
- When you are finished make updates to the CSV file, return to the Edit User Group Whitelist popup, and upload the file from your computer.
- To remove any users that have been deleted from the CSV file, select the Remove all users not on this list
- Click Add All.
- Click the Save Changes to User Group.
Delete a single user from the Whitelist
- On the Building Access Groups page > Edit Whitelist User Groups field, click the name of the whitelist.
- In the Edit User Group Whitelist popup, check the Delete? checkbox for the user in the list.
- Click Save Changes to User Group.