You can edit one desk at a time or make bulk edits.
Map view – Make edits to one desk at a time. All attributes are editable.
- List view – Bulk edits to multiple desks at once.
The Map view allows you to edit desks one at a time. NOTE: Different edit options may be available in your Console view, depending on which features your Organization has enabled.
- In the Advanced Console > Select Building > Select Floor > arrow icon > Location Type: Desks > Map view icon
- Click on the Desk you want to edit.
Name and Description Text displays in the Enlighted Connect app and is searchable.
Example description: Adjustable Standing, 24" Monitor
Location Deeplink Auto-generated and cannot be changed. Learn how to use Location Deeplinks. Access Group Indicates which Access Group can view this desk; all desks must be assigned an Access Group. If you want this desk to be available only to a specific group of users, you can assign it to that group. Neighborhood
You can add a neighborhood tag to the amenity. Learn more about Using Neighborhoods. Visibility If you need to take the desk offline or restrict access, you can uncheck Visible and Show in Search checkboxes.
- Visible – Check the box to display the desk on Map and List views.
- Show in search – Check the box to ensure the desk can be found in Search.
(if Booking is enabled in your organization)
Check the box to make the desk available for reservations.
(if Booking is enabled)
Must have Booking enabled to use this feature.
- Ask users to Check in – Check the box to request users who reserve the desk to check in before their booked time. If a user reserving the desk has enabled push notifications, they will receive a notification to check-in at the beginning of the reservation window.
- Auto cancel if not Checked in – Check the box to cancel a reservation if the user does not check in within the time established in global Check-in settings.
Must have a sensor integration configured to use this feature.
- Occupancy data enabled in app – Check the box to make the location sensor information visible in the app, allowing users to know if the desk is occupied in real time.
- Auto release – Check the box to cancel a reservation if the location sensor does not detect an occupant during the booked time period.Make updates, as needed. Different edit options may be available in your Console view, depending on which features your Organization has enabled.Click on the Desk you want to edit.
- Click Save.
The List view allows you to make edits to multiple desks at once.
- In the Advanced Console > Select Building > Select Floor > arrow icon > Location Type: Desks > List view icon. The default list displays all desks assigned to the floor.
Select filters, if needed. NOTE: Different filter options may be available in your Console view, depending on which features your Organization has enabled.
Filter by Access Group, the group that can view the desks.
Filter by Neighborhood tag.
Filter includes desks with visibility in app.
Booking Enabled Filter includes desks that can be reserved.
If Check-in has been enabled by your Organization, includes Ask users to Check-in and Auto cancelfeatures.
(if enabled at your organization)
Filter includes desks with location sensors for Occupancy data enabled in app and Auto release. Must have a sensor integration configured to use this feature.
- Select which desks you want to bulk edit. Select the top checkbox for all desks or select those for individual desks.
- Click Edit. The Bulk Edit Selections pop-up displays.
- Select the new settings that will override the previous settings for all desks selected.
Keeps the existing setting for the feature.
Enables the feature setting.
Disables the feature setting.
Must be enabled to use the Check-in and Occupancy features.
- Click Save Updates. Updates take several minutes to save.
When the Desks Savedmessage displays, it is safe to navigate away or close your browser.