IMPORTANT: Console administrators can only access the features described below if the User and Access Management > Advanced User Group and space access management setting in the Basic Console is ON. Please contact your support team with any questions.
Learn more about Enlighted Connect Access Groups.
ACCESS: Console administrators with Global Admin or Super Client Admin permissions.
- In Basic Console, click Access.
- On the Customer Filters, select the appropriate Portfolio and Building.
- Click Update.
- Click + Add Access Group.
- Enter a Name for the Access group.
- Best practice: Establish a consistent naming format that helps everyone understand who is in the group or what it is for. This name should describe a common characteristic of the group, such as business function, or what types of things they need access to, such as conference rooms.
- Example: if creating an access group that should grant access to managers, the name could be Managers Only. Or, if you are creating an access Group that should give access to desk booking for just Accountants in Building 5, the access group name could be Accountants Building 5.
- In the Select one or more User Groups dropdown, locate the appropriate User Groups.
- You can enter text in the field to search and narrow the results.
- Click the checkbox for each of the desired User Groups.
- When you add multiple User Groups to a building: To see the building in the app, users must be a member of one of the associated access groups; they do not need to be a member of all of them.
- Click Save access group.