You can edit one amenity at a time or make bulk edits.
Map view – Make edits to one amenity at a time. All attributes are editable.
List view – Bulk edits to multiple amenities at once.
The Map view allows you to edit amenities one at a time. NOTE: Different edit options may be available in your Console view, depending on which features your Organization has enabled.
- In the Advanced Console > Select Building > Select Floor > arrow icon > Location Type: Amenities > Map view icon
- Click on the Amenity icon for the amenity you want to edit.
- Make updates, as needed.
Choose an amenity from the categories below Select the Amenity category. Different icons are available depending on the category selected. Icon Select the Amenity icon you want to display. Amenity Size Enter the size value for the Amenity icon for the map view. What looks right for map depends on the size of your floor plan. Start with at least 15. Name The name appears on the Amenity details when users click on the icon in the map and in search results. Location Deeplink
Auto-generated and cannot be changed. Learn how to use Location Deeplinks.
Access Group Indicates which Access Group can view this amenity; all amenities must be assigned an Access Group to be accessible in the app.
You can add a neighborhood tag to the amenity. Learn more about Using Neighborhoods.
If you need to take the amenity offline or restrict access, you can uncheck Visible and Show in Search checkboxes.
- Visible – Check the box to display the amenity on the Map and List views.
- Show in search – Check the box to ensure the room can be found in searches.
Click Next to continue edits to the More Info details; or, you can Save if you are finished updating.
- More Info details are visible when a user clicks the More Info link on the Amenity pop-up in the app.
Description Text is searchable and helps users find what they need. Hours available Enter hours available if the amenity is not always open. + Add another link You can include a link to additional information, such as a website with menus, or to a click-to-call telephone number. Title Enter a link Title up to 13 characters long. URL This field can handle a website URL, email address, or click-to-call telephone number. Website When entering a URL, include the protocol https or http. Email address When entering an email, enter "mailto:" and then the email address. Telephone number When entering a telephone number, enter "tel:" and then include the full international prefix to ensure that it works outside the call origin country. Image
Upload and preview the image file you want to display on the amenity details screen.
Please be aware of the required image size and JPEG file format.
To remove the image, select the Clear checkbox.
- Click Save. Updates may take several minutes to save.
When the Amenity Saved message displays, it is safe to navigate away or close your browser.
The List view allows you to make edits to multiple amenities at once.
- In the Advanced Console > Select Building > Select Floor > arrow icon > Location Type: Amenities > List view icon. The default list displays all amenities assigned to the floor.
Select filters, if needed. NOTE: Different filter options may be available in your Console view, depending on which features your Organization has enabled.
Access Group Filter by Access Group that can view the amenities. Neighborhood
Filter by neighborhood tag. Learn more about Using Neighborhoods. Visibility Filter includes amenities with visibility in app. Show in search Filter includes amenities available in Search.
Select which amenities you want to bulk edit.
Select the top checkbox for all amenities or select individual desks.
Click Edit. The Bulk Edit Selections pop-up displays.
- Select the new settings that will override the previous settings for all amenities selected.
Don’t Update Keeps the existing setting for the feature. Yes Enables the feature setting. No Disables the feature setting. Access
If you need to take amenities offline or restrict access, you can uncheck Visible and Show in Search checkboxes.
Visible in app – Yes displays amenities on the Map and List views.
Show in search – Yes ensures amenities can be found in Search.
Access Group – Select which Access Group can view amenities; all amenities must be assigned an Access Group. If you want amenities to be available only to a specific group of users, you can assign them to that group.
Neighborhood (if enabled) – You can add a neighborhood tag to amenities. Learn more about Using Neighborhoods.
- Amenity Size – Enter the size value for the Amenity icon for the map view. What looks right for map depends on the size of your floor plan. Start with at least 15.
- Amenity Icon –Select the Amenity category in the dropdown; different icons are available depending on the category selected. Select the icon you want to display.
- Click Save Updates. Updates may take several minutes to save.
When the Amenities Saved message displays, it is safe to navigate away or close your browser.
Article is closed for comments.