Admin users can manage building-level settings on Building Level Config pages. All updates are live in the app as soon as you click Save Changes. If you need to change Portfolio settings, please contact support.
- To get to the Basic Console Building Level Config page:
Sign in to Basic Console – Desktop > Configurations > Select Portfolio/Building > Update > General Settings
The Basic Console General Settings page includes building details you can update, including:
|Update Building Information||Full name, Country, Address, Geographic Coordinates, Timezone, Working Hours|
|Update Corporate Logo and Working Days||
Update Building Information
- Go to > Basic Console – Building Level Config > General Settings > Building Information
- Update Building Information, as needed.
Full name Name of building as it appears in the app, Insights and Console; 50 characters Country Allows grouping by country Street Address 150 characters City 50 characters State 100 characters Geographic Coordinates, Timezone Determines localized weather data Working Hours
Shows hours in reporting data
- Click Save Changes.
Go to > Building Level Config > General Settings > Building Image
Click Change Image. Upload and preview the building image you want to display on the Comfy home screen.
Please be aware of the Upload Specifications.
- Image file name can only contain letters, numbers, underscores, hyphens, and periods
- Building should roughly fit in the center thread of the image vertically
- The image will be cropped accordingly for mobile and desktop experiences
- Image must be no smaller than 800x360px
- Image can be no larger than 5MB
- Must be a .JPEG format
To remove the image, select Clear Image.
Click Save Changes.
Update Corporate Logo and Working Days
- Go to > Building Level Config > General Settings > Customizations and Branding
- Make updates, as needed.
- Corporate Logo is displayed in the Comfy app and reports headers.
- Please be aware of the Upload Specifications.
- Transparent background image [.png]
- Provide a dark version of logo, which will be placed on a white background
- Should have little to no margins between the logo and image edge
- While maintaining the aspect ration, the image must either have a width of 270px or hight of 110px
- To remove the logo, click Clear Image.
- The Working Days field indicates the days when the building is open.
Article is closed for comments.