Please be aware that Amenities may not be available in your building.
If your organization has implemented Amenities for Comfy, they will appear as small icons on building floor maps. You can click on an amenity to learn details, such as hours of operation and menus (when available).
From the Home Screen, you can find amenities by tapping a floor map or using the search function.
Find Amenities on the Map
If you need a room now, the Map is an easy way to locate a room that is nearby and available now if you are already in the building.
- Go to > Home screen > Location or Map
- Select the Amenities layer to view icons and labels.
- You can toggle between floors to search the map on another floor.
- Click on an Amenity icon for details and directions.
- If the More Info button is available, click to display the Amenity description. You can also get directions to or from the selected amenity.
Example: Find Amenities on the Map
Search for Amenities
If you need a room later, the Search function can be used to find and select a workspace that fits your needs in the future.
- Go to > Home screen > Discover card > Amenities
- In the Search screen, enter Search for an amenity or select a category.
- Select an Amenity for details and directions.
- If the More Info button is available, click to display the Amenity description.
Example: Search for Amenities from the Discover Card
Article is closed for comments.