If you have an issue related to a problem with the app — not your facilities — please contact support.
If your organization uses Facilities/Work Requests, you can use the app to let your local facilities team know that something in your workspace needs attention.
There are two starting points for the request flow: 1) via a Homepage card, or 2) from the Map view. Both paths open the Facility Services Request popup.
When you scroll to your Facility Service Request card, you can click Begin facility service request to start your request.
When you click on a zoned area on the map that is configured for Work Requests, you can then click the Work Request icon in the map popup to start your request.
Make a work/facilities request
NOTE: The text within the request flow may be different for your organization. Screenshots are shown as examples only.
- Complete the Requestor Information.
- If your organization uses Delegate Booking, you can submit a request on behalf of someone else.
- Select location where the service is required. Depending on your location, this field may say Building, Floor, Property, etc.
- In most cases, the Property field is pre-populated by the user’s current building. For SRE building objects that have more than one physical location, the user will need to make a selection. This setting is specified in the configuration. Optionally, a Space description can be added.
- Click Continue to Request Details.
- Complete Request Details. Selections will be unique to your organization and to the workspace.
- Select the Type and Category.
- If you select Other category,you will be required to add Additional Details in the next step.
- Click Continue to Additional Details.
- Complete Additional Details, as needed.
- This step is optional, unless you selected Other category in the previous step.
- Enter details that will help your facilities team understand your request.
- Click Continue to Add Photos, which are optional.
- Optional: Add photos, as needed.
- You can add up to five photos.
- If enabled, you may submit your request anonymously.
- Click Submit Request.
- A message displays, confirming your work request.
- Your facilities team will receive the request in their work-order system.