You can book a desk for a single day, or you can book the same desk and time slot over multiple days or a consecutive date range. You can only book one desk per day. If your organization has implemented Delegate Booking in the building, you can also book a desk on behalf of another coworker.
- After selecting a desk to book, the Book Desk page displays.
- Click Select Date to view the calendar.
- Toggle to Days or Range. This toggle allows you to reserve the same desk and time slot for multiple days or over a range of days.
For example: If you reserve a desk from 10am on Monday to 3pm on Tuesday, two bookings will be created: one from 10am to 3pm on Monday and the second from 10am to 3pm on Tuesday. Each room booking can be individually viewed, edited, and/or canceled from the Scheduled Desk Booking home page card. See example below.
- Days – Allows you to reserve the same desk and time slot for than one day.
- Range – Allows you to reserve the same desk and time slot over multiple, consecutive days.
- Select the Start time and End time. The days and times for each day display, showing your time slot in dark green.
- Is this booking for yourself?
This option is only available if your organization has implemented Delegate Booking in the building, which allows you to book a desk on behalf of another coworker.
- Yes is the default selection that indicates the booking is for yourself.
- Select No if you are booking the desk for a coworker.
- Click Complete booking. A confirmation message displays on your home screen.
- Check-in feature: If this is feature is implemented at your location, you may be required check in on the day of your booking.
- Bookings for Coworkers (if your organization has implemented Delegate Booking): When the booking is completed, the coworker receives an email notifying them that a desk has been reserved for them via Comfy. Both users can view and manage the desk booking via the Scheduled Desk Bookings homepage card, which includes two tabs: My Bookingsand Booked For. Reservations also can be viewed on the desk’s booking page, under My Bookings and Booked For sections. Updates made by either user are reflected in the booking sections for both users.
Book a desk for yourself
Book a desk for a Coworker