How it works
You can find desks based on availability, preferences, nearby amenities, coworkers, and neighborhoods (if available at your organization). You can see the availability of designated desks, can view specific attributes of a desk, and can book desks. Please be aware that you can only book one desk per day.
If your organization has implemented Neighborhoods, floor maps will display areas of a building’s floor that include desks, rooms, and amenities. They are displayed as color-shaded areas on a floor map and typically indicate workspaces for a specific department or team.
Neighborhoods help you find a workspace close to the teams and coworkers you are working with on the day of your booking. To find a desk or room, you can search available Neighborhoods and see what workspaces are open for booking.
Find a Desk on a Map
- Go to > Home screen > Location or Map
- Zoom in on your preferred area on the map.
- You can toggle between floors to search the map on another floor.
- Select a desk and review details.
- If it looks good, click Desk Booking.
- Then, review your booking and complete steps to book a desk — for yourself or for a Coworker.
Example: Find a desk on a map and book for a single day.
Search for a Desk
- Go to > Home screen > Search
- Click the Desks icon.
- Filter your search by selecting space traits such as Floor, Date, times, or Neighborhood (if available).
- You can also enter keywords, such as monitoror standing.
- Results list only the desks that fit your criteria.
- Select the desk you want to reserve and click Book.
- Review the desk details and proceed with steps to book a desk — for yourself or for a Coworker.
Example: Search for a desk and book for a single day.
Article is closed for comments.